January 18, 2010

I know someone Famous!

Well kinda. There’s a gal at church, in the other ward that shares our building. I know OF her, (I know her mom-in-law at least?) and caught her blog attached to some friends’ blogs…

OK, on with it! I know OF a famous person! It turns out that she had some of her writing turned into a few fonts at that site I talked about the other day.  That is cool!! I had seen them before – when I downloaded them – but didn’t know the connection yet. 

Here they are:

Anna Banana

AaBbCcDdEeFfGgHhIiJjKkLlMm

NnOoPpQqRrSsTtUuVvWwXxYyZz

1234567890-;’.,/  !@#$%^”?><

Lovey Dovey

AaBbCcDdEeFfGgHhIiJjKkLlMm

NnOoPpQqRrSsTtUuVvWwXxY

yZz    1234567890-=[];’.,/  !@#$%^&*()_+{}:”?><

Mee-Mee (I really like this one)

AaBbCcDdEeFfGgHhIiJjKkLlMm

NnOoPpQqRrSsTtUuVvWwXxYyZz

1234567890-

Quinny (I like this one, too.!)

AaBbCcDdEeFfGgHhIiJjKkLlMm

NnOoPpQqRrSsTtUuVvWwXxYyZz

1234567890-=[];’.,/  !@#$%^&*()_+{}:”?><

Maybe I should have my writing made into a font.  Then I would be famous, too! At least to

         FONT LOVING GROUPIES!!

It’s something to think about at least.

No comments:

Post a Comment