January 14, 2010

All is Ready…Now to RELAX

The projects are complete…

IMG_0049

IMG_0048

Hand Warmers for Grandma Gnew.  She is ALWAYS cold, and will grab your warm hand with her icy-cold one to prove it.

IMG_0043

IMG_0044

A hot water bottle and Cable knit cover.  Again, for the cold Grandma.

IMG_0051

IMG_0050

Warm socks for Jaden.  I think they turned out beautifully.  The first I made with the 2 socks at a time on 1 circular needle technique. I don’t remember the author, I got the book at JoAnne Fabric in October for my birthday. (from the children…they are so supportive of my habit.) 

The packages are wrapped and ready by the door to load in the van.

IMG_0058

The children are a-snooze or at least busy and going to fall asleep.

IMG_0037

Piggy pile in Tallen’s car bed!!

IMG_0042

Tallen and Miranda decided they wanted to watch All Dogs go to Heaven the Christmas version.

IMG_0038

Sariah was asleep on the sofa next to the tree and I had to walk her into the bedroom to go to sleep there.  She is getting so tall…I couldn’t carry her!

IMG_0052

 

Truffle was comfy next to the fireplace. (I just left her there.) 

All is ready and beautiful…  RELAXING TIME!!

 

IMG_0036

Happy Christmas   to Everyone.


No comments:

Post a Comment