Today, what I am grateful for the most is my home. It may not be big, it may not be fancy, but it is mine.
* a bed room and bunk bed = a very happy boy
* a large bedroom for the girls to share = must “communication” over the sharing of space, clothes, and things
* a bedroom for Steven and me = a cozy place to hide away from the children and try to knit and find peace
* the washer and dryer are in the bathroom, so as winter comes on, I’ll be able to put my socks and towel in the dryer to be toasty warm as I emerge from the shower = VERY COOL idea
* a space over in the corner, for my crafts & sewing machine = yippee!!!
* a 3-butt-kitchen = happy cooks and prep kids. (I know our kitchen in the apartment we rented before Tallen was born was a 1-butt kitchen) a small table fits, it seats 4.
* a new gas stove to cook on, and bake in = a relief after a few months of NOT having a stove at all. How Creative with food can I be??
* a fridge with a water and ice dispenser = I don’t have to remind the children to refill the water pitcher or the ice trays = less stress for Mama
* a living room just big enough to seat 8 for a cozy and intimate conversation
* a dining room big enough to have our table opened to seat 8 = still able to host the D&D party.
* a deck large enough to have picnics and cookouts on = family time is great
* a playground and pool in our neighborhood = fun
* the girls are able to be in the same school with friends = happy girls
Like I said, today, I am grateful for my home. It may not be big, it may not be fancy, but it is mine. And we are able to be a family together within it’s walls.
Thank you Heavenly Father, for the blessing that is our home. I appreciate it.