June 14, 2010

Great Father's Day Gift??

I saw this posted on a friend's Facebook page and laughed out loud!  Laughing loudly while at the library is frowned upon but what can I say!!? It's an ad for a PILLOW TIE!!! A tie with a blow up pillow inside!?!  Too Funny!!!!! Is this for REAL??? (Thanks for the laugh Elise.)

I thought of my father-in-law when I saw it.  I think he needs a new tie for church.  Maybe Steven needs one, too. My concern is the clean up. My father-in-law needs a way to keep his ties clean for Sunday dinner. Any ideas?

They actually look like regular ties!!! Not bad for $19.95...I think it's too late to get it this year anyway.  Maybe next year, or Christmas. I only have 6 months, 3 weeks and 1 day to get it all together for Christmas!!! (Ughhh. I better knit FASTER!)

What are you getting your special father-figure-person for this weekend?


to go to the site - just punch on my title up there. VERY COOL...I'm still figuring this all out. 

1 comment:

  1. lol!! i did purchase one, its supposed to be here frday so im hoping theres not a shipping delay!

    ReplyDelete